Botanic Gardens Search
- Search 3,246 botanic garden profiles worldwide. Locate botanic gardens in your neighborhood and around the world. Identify botanic gardens with specific resources and expertise.
Find a Garden
- Provided by the American Community Garden Association.
- Over 100 garden directory catagories to find garden nursery sites for wholesale & retail trade. Get free gardening news group access, garden books, free pictures for your website flowers and more.
- Gateway to gardening on the Internet. Provides links to everything the garden enthusiast could want online.
National Public Gardens
- Search for participating gardens in your area by state, zip code, or by entering a specific garden name.
- Look up, view a photo and read about the over 6,800 plants which are growing or have been grown in the Kemper Center display gardens (plus selected additions) by scientific name, common name and/or selected plant characteristics.
- PlantFiles is the largest plant database in the world, with information and photos for 214,534 different plants! View our 367,408 images and read our 142,436 detailed and helpful comments. Search for a plant by its common or botanical name, or browse through hundreds of popular cultivars, or search for plants by their characteristics (height, hardiness, etc.)
Discover which plants grow well in your area, and which plants to avoid. Join the 58,743 gardeners, PlantFiles Pioneers and Uber Gardeners who contribute to PlantFiles, and share what you know.
Public Gardens Locator
- NGA has partnered with the American Public Gardens Association (APGA) to provide you with this database of public gardens across the country. Whether you're taking a vacation or exploring closer to home, use our search boxes to find gardens to visit for inspiration.
You can search for the location of a specific garden, or for a list of gardens in a particular area by city, state, zip code, or any combination of them.
United States Botanic Gardens
- Search the United States Botanic Garden Living Collections Database. Enter one or more words from the scientific or common name (excluding authorities or cultivar indicators eg. cv).