- A virtual catalog of selected Internet resources in the biomedical sciences.
Cell and Molecular Biology Online
- Directory of resources for cell and molecular biologists.
Elephant Information Repository
- Elephant links, elephant news, elephant conservation, and an in-depth look at the Elephant.
- Directory of resources for molecular biology and biochemistry.
Harvard Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Biology links.
Internet Directory for Botany
- Index to botanical information available on the Internet.
Plants National Database
- A single source of standardized information about plants. This database focuses on vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories. The database includes names, checklists, automated tools, identification information, species abstracts, distributional data, crop information, plant symbols, plant growth data, plant materials information, plant links, references, and other plant information.
Scott's Botanical Links
- Provides useful botany education resources at the undergraduate college and advanced high school (AP-Biology) level. Sites are rated based on educational value, completeness and scientific accuracy.
- Vadlo is brought to you by two biology scientists who wish to make it easier to locate biology research related information on the web.
Vadlo search engine caters to all branches of life sciences. VADLO allows users to search within five categories: Protocols, Online Tools, Seminars, Databases and Software.
- A directory of Internet resources on Zoology.